THE TWENTY LIFE
VERSION 2.0
coming soon

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

CONTACT US


Do you have questions about The Twenty Life? Do you have a suggestion or idea for an upcoming post? I want to hear about it! The best way to contact me is through the email submission form below. 

Having trouble? You can also contact me directly at info@thetwentylife.com. I will do my best to respond to you as quickly as possible. 

foxyform

Special Inquiries

Product Reviews and Giveaways:

I'm always interested in learning more about products that will make my life and the life of other twenty-somethings better. If you would like to speak more about teaming up on a promoted post, product review, or giveaway, please get in touch. I'd be happy to check out your product and help get the word out if I feel there's a good fit! Send an email at advertising@thetwentylife.com for more information.

Advertising:

The Twenty Life is a one-stop lifestyle website for women aged 19-30. To find out more about advertising packages and pricing, please send an inquiry to advertising@thetwentylife.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment



 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg